Jr pee wee

Trigg8

Jr pee wee

Post by Trigg8 » August 27th, 2017, 7:24 pm

?
Last edited by Trigg8 on September 1st, 2017, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DCute1

Re: Jr pee wee

Post by DCute1 » August 28th, 2017, 6:31 am

Made it out to watch a couple games on Saturday, my thoughts:

NOB vs KB: NOB controlled the ball most of the game, getting short conversions to keep the ball moving, in the end they were to big and fast for KB.

LW vs SB: LW is real deal they have size, speed, and coached very well, they are one of the top teams, they should go deep in the playoffs. NOB is only team in the region that has any size comparable to LW, my guess is that LW will be seeded 1 or 2 in region 1 by the end of the regular season.

Games to watch this week:
FB vs NOB: Not sure who will get this game, both are very good.
WHM vs SV: WHM will handle SV by a couple of TD's

My top 5 after week 2:
1: WHM
2: FB
3: NOB
4: LW
5: WT
Honorable Mention: NOR, SV.

Post by 858585 » August 28th, 2017, 9:14 pm

I got to see most of the NOB vs KB game, and NOB didn't look as impressive as they did last year, but as I have said before, it usually takes 3-4 games to get real fluent with offense and defense. I think most teams will be MUCH better toward the end of the season, and NOB will surely be one of them. I think DCute1 has a pretty good list, and I would agree with the top 4, but I just can't put a team in the top 5 who will never play a game all regular season against a top 8 team from last year.

Best games this week are:
FB vs NOB- Not sure who will win either, both solid teams
WHM vs SV- I think WHM will probably win, but this will surely be the toughest team this whole regular season

Top 5:
1) WHM-only because they are the minibowl champs. They have an easy as cake schedule. If NOB, FB, LW go undefeated in their Regions they will definitely be my #1 pick to go all the way
2)FB-Beat a great SB team for their first game, and look good
3)NOB-Great team, and it will be fun to see FB vs NOB play Saturday to see how they both respond
4)LW-Was a great team last year, and beat SB already this year. I could be selling them a bit short at #4, but I want to see how they do with the next top 8 game before moving them up.
5)KB-They lost to NOB, but put up a great fight. They are a very solid team and will likely make the playoffs

Honorable Mentions: SB, SV, NOR

Good luck to everyone this week, and may the best teams win!

SCC6262

Post by SCC6262 » August 29th, 2017, 7:37 am

I watched two games on Saturday NOB vs KB and LW vs SB my thoughts:

NOB vs KB: NOB pulled out a close one and didn't look as polished as they have in the past, my opinion they didn't look great because KB is much better than expected, KB looks to be bigger and faster than years past, if they can iron a few things out offensively and sure up there defense they could be a very good team. NOB has a few things to iron out as well, but they are a very well coached team with some talented kids, the game this week with FB very well could decide who the #1 seed in region 1 will be.

LW vs SB: LW came out ready to play, drove it down the field early and scored, LW is another well coached team that uses their strengths very well, they run behind there size and take advantage of the miss matches that creates. They came in with a solid game plan and executed it. SB is a solid team, they got tough draw opening with FB and LW, they are well coached and will be ready for their remaining games.

Top 5:
WHM: Champs, plays SV this week
FB: big game with NOB
NOB: big game
LW: won't be tested for couple weeks
NOR: rewarding these guys w/ big win over PC

Teams to watch: SV, KB, NS, WT

DCute1

Post by DCute1 » August 31st, 2017, 7:44 am

My picks this week:

BR vs MC: BR
NOB vs FB: Game of the week, this going to be great game, going with NOB in very close game
MW vs SO: MW
LB vs SG: SG
SV vs WHM: Game of the week, I don't see this being as close as some other do, WHM
RL vs BCW: RL
LS vs CL: LS
NS vs KG: NS
RB vs LW: LW
GC vs LG: GC
RG vs NOR: NOR
FG vs WT: WT two top teams in region 2, WT pulls out close one
KB vs WHB: KB
SB vs CL: SB
OG vs PC: PC
MM vs WP: MM

I don't know much about teams north of Davis County, are there any upsets this weekend? I saw Trigg8 picked WHB to upset KB, is WHB a sleeper team in region 1? Who are some other teams up North to look out for?

Trigg8

Post by Trigg8 » August 31st, 2017, 10:46 pm

?
Last edited by Trigg8 on September 3rd, 2017, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wasatchballer

Post by Wasatchballer » September 1st, 2017, 1:32 pm

My picks. I think there should only be one or two surprises this week.

BR vs MC: BR
NOB vs FB: NOB
MW vs SO: MW
LB vs SG: SG
SV vs WHM: WHN
RL vs BCW: RL
LS vs CL: LS
NS vs KG: NS
RB vs LW: LW
GC vs LG: GC
RG vs NOR: NOR
FG vs WT: FG
KB vs WHB: KB
SB vs CL: SB
OG vs PC: PC
MM vs WP: MM

SCC6262

Post by SCC6262 » September 2nd, 2017, 6:35 pm

Anyone see the NOB vs FB game looks like NOB ran over them, wondering what happened in that game?

Trigg8

Post by Trigg8 » September 2nd, 2017, 8:45 pm

😂😂😂
Last edited by Trigg8 on September 2nd, 2017, 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Newby_1

Post by Newby_1 » September 2nd, 2017, 9:11 pm

Trigg,
Your right, you got me. your a great pot stirrer.
Last edited by Newby_1 on September 3rd, 2017, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.