Jr pee wee

SVBOBCATS [4] [6]

Re: Jr pee wee

Post by SVBOBCATS [4] [6] » September 3rd, 2017, 7:05 pm

Newby...

I really resent the fact that you are calling out SV for our complaining to the refs... I have been going to West Haven for 11 years watching my boys play and we have never had good officiating.. I actually hear every team in the league say the same thing. There were some bad calls in the game. Both ways as a matter of fact. Is that why we lost the game, absoulutely not. West Haven is a great team that executes well and has a solid offense.. and our coaches told the boys in the talk after the game that our mistakes cost us the game, not the officiating. There are calls in every football game that are debatable, and you know what... people complain... so what??? I guess you have never complained about a call.. so instead of giving props to the boys for a great game on both sides, you start finger pointing and name calling.. grow up! Enjoy the sport .... feel good that you were on the winning side and quit trying to put the other team down.
PS... I have no idea who Trigg is or what team he cheers for..

Trigg8

Post by Trigg8 » September 3rd, 2017, 7:29 pm

Haha it's so easy to get parents and coaches (newby) from teams riled up I'm from weber county and for those that remember last year you know what area I'm from its funny to watch you point fingers for all you know coach newby I could be a discruntal west haven black parent maybe the one you sat by in church today 😂😂😂not really I'm east of you and have no dogs in the fight but do want to see you get beat this year. Thanks for making this fun for me again you fell right into it good job😉 both teams are good teams with a lot Iof talent 👍

Trigg8

Post by Trigg8 » September 3rd, 2017, 9:45 pm

Come on newby it's all in good fun everyone's opinion is justified I didn't just get you I'm pretty sure I got at least one of the sv coaches as well just trying to add some excitement to the forum I did the same thing last year to Syracuse and Farmington and they took it well and kept it up😁 I'm almost sure cute is from Layton that's what makes it fun we all have our teams we root for but everyone is so scared to post anything now what about Wasatch he's a clever fellow who is his team they are all great teams both n. Ogden p.c. farm b. Layton w. S.v. terrace who else I picked against k-ville brown but after watching that game they are contenders too lets hear some talk I hate to go negative but that seems to be the only way to get a response !

SVBOBCATS [4] [6]

Post by SVBOBCATS [4] [6] » September 4th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Trigg...
Unfortunately you are wrong...the SV coaches probably don't get on this forum, they have full time jobs and are working with our kids all night after that. I am a mom to one of the players. I usually don't get on here either... but thought there might be something worth reading.. nope.. I was wrong.. not worth it.