Pee Wee

FootballFTW

Re: Pee Wee

Post by FootballFTW » August 31st, 2017, 1:23 pm

Okay, back to our regular scheduled programming. It seems that I am pretty much on the same page as Plaincity05 with my predictions for games this week (and last week). Since he posts his predictions early in the week, I won't bother re-posting those that I agree with. The only one I will pick this week that is different is:

OGDEN VALLEY vs North Ogden - I'll root for the under dog this week.

I am also looking forward to these games:

Clinton vs South Ogden
Kaysville Brown vs Syracuse Black
PCB vs Ogden Purple

All 3 of those games should be good ones. What other games will be close from those people familiar with some of the Box Elder / Cache teams?

Good luck to everyone this week!
Last edited by FootballFTW on August 31st, 2017, 10:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

trashitup

Post by trashitup » August 31st, 2017, 1:31 pm

A lot of these threads i'm skimming through.....Yawning right now it's so boring! I came on here to read the predictions and the "why's" of teams being better over the other. Right now the guy named Plaincity05 has been dang near perfect in his predictions. The first week he missed two games then last week he missed 1 game. Looking at his predictions for the 3rd week i think he'll be on the money again but I'm hoping that we can see some teams prove him wrong.

Region 1A
#1 Kaysville White
#2 Plain City blue

Region 1B
#1 Syracuse Gold
#2 Kaysville Gold

Region 2A
#1 South Ogden
#2.Clinton

Region 2B( This is a tough one. Watched both WT and SYB teams in the jamboree and could easily see any of these guys surfacing on top. My dark horse would have to be WT. They are very efficient in the passing game.

#1. Washington Terrace
#2. Syracuse Black
#3. Kaysville Brown- I had a hard time adding them above SYB and WT based off how you played against Logan. Your game against SYB will be very telling if you are a contender or a pretender. I expect this game to come down to the end.

Region 3A
#1Roy Black
#2 Ogden Purple

Region 3B
#1. PCS
#2. WHM

Region 4A
Mtn Crest
BCW

Region 4B
#1 Logan

ItsAllOnTheLine

Post by ItsAllOnTheLine » September 1st, 2017, 12:57 pm

Good luck to all the teams this weekend! It looks to be a very revealing day for a lot of teams.

Grizz18

Post by Grizz18 » September 1st, 2017, 4:24 pm

My Top Ten: Sorry goiiy

1. Roy Black-
2. PC Blue-
3. Kaysville White-
4. South Ogden-
5. Ogden Purple-
6. Syracuse Black-
7. Kaysville Brown-
8. WH Maroon-
9. PC Silver-
10. BR Red-

My Region Pedictions.
Region 1A
Plain City Blue
Kaysville White

Region 1B
Layton Silver
Syracuse Gold

Region 2A
S. Ogden
Clinton

Region 2B
Syracuse Black
Kaysville Brown

Region 3A
Roy Black
Ogden Purple

Region 3B
WH Maroon
PC Silver

Region 4A
BR Red
Mtn Crest

Region 4B
Logan
BC Purple

judgejudy

Post by judgejudy » September 3rd, 2017, 4:02 pm

Wow, I don't know a damn thing about this age group, nor do I care much, but I only missed one game in my predictions. See you all next week, I am going to vegas.