UPDATE!!! PLEASE READ REGARDING WFFL Jamboree Schedule Posted

Tyler Barfuss

UPDATE!!! PLEASE READ REGARDING WFFL Jamboree Schedule Posted

Post by Tyler Barfuss » August 10th, 2017, 3:54 pm

JAMBOREE UPDATE:

Coaches,

Please see below from President Stireman. This is my first time taking the lead on the Jamboree and I gave you some incorrect information.

A few reminders in regards to the Jamboree tomorrow.

No weigh-ins
Coaches badges are suggested but not mandatory
10 play rules is not in effect but still strongly recommended
Keeping score on the scoreboard is fine but no scores are being recorded.

This is a game like situation scrimmage. Play all of the kids.

The site manager is the final authority when it comes to situations that may arise.

Dave

The WFFL Jamboree Schedule is posted at: https://www.quickscores.com/laytoncity

- Coaches, please wear your badges, if you have them. However, they won’t be required this week. There are many associations who are still trying to get badges, stickers, etc. in order.
- When you checked out after paying Layton City, a permission slip might have been noted. This is a function of a Layton City registration. Please ignore it for the Jamboree.
- Please be ready to start promptly. Be on your sidelines and ready to start the game 5 minutes before game time. If you’re switching sidelines, or sitting out for a half, please vacate and move sidelines quickly. We need to stay on time.
- On the https://www.quickscores.com/laytoncity you can click on your team and see only your schedule, if you’d like. Also, I’ve pinned a GPS/Google Maps link to each site, which should be accurate. The field addresses and GPS link should take your right to the field locations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to me with this email. Please thank your host cities and sites. Much effort was made to ensure that fields, gameday crews, and sites were secured a week prior to the regular season starting.

Thanks in advance for your patience and playing where you’re scheduled. The schedule became a bit of a puzzle with the number of teams in each division. Best of luck to you all and have a great day of football!!!

Tyler Barfuss
Recreation Program Coordinator | tbarfuss@laytoncity.org | www.laytoncity.org